“For over 20 years our content has resonated with a diversity of audiences, in multiple countries and across continental divides. That’s versatility for you.”
Netsport Media rose to prominence in South Africa’s publishing sector as a producer of world-class, circulation-boosting magazine supplements. With iconic products like SA Sports Illustrated Swimwear in our portfolio we expanded our offering to encompass branded multimedia experiences that combined print, television, radio, mobile and digital outputs. Our multi-media creations included SA Sports Illustrated Swimwear, Kick Off SoccerBabes and SA Lingerie.
Today, Netsport Media provides rich media content to mobile value-added services (VAS) markets in Africa and the Middle East. In addition to creating content that is polished, compelling and relevant, we also partner with – and secure exclusive distribution rights from – international content owners in the health, education, devotion, sport and entertainment categories. This content is repackaged for specific mobile markets and where appropriate is translated to ensure local resonance.
Our proven ability to appeal to a wide range of audiences is underpinned by our unchanging values, which include our belief in great and lasting relationships, a devotion to world class production standards, and an insistence that the work we do must be enjoyable and in the service of a greater good.
- Launched the Sports Illustrated Swimwear brand in South Africa, in a joint venture with Touchline Media.
- Created and launched the annual Kick Off SoccerBabes supplement – another joint venture with Touchline Media.
- Created Cosmopolitan Lingerie and an associated fashion show, in partnership with Associated Magazines.
- Launched our World Swimsuit brand, which quickly attracted a large following.
- World Swimsuit Australia launched in Sydney in partnership with Next Media
- Created and launched the ‘Be Your Best’ multimedia brand, a series of mobile video communications providing valuable advice to young women across Africa and the Middle East.
- Secured the rights to distribute the Coerver Coaching video series, a world-leading programme for the enhancement of soccer skills.
- Produced the Mum & Baby video series for Vodacom, providing crucial advice for pregnant women and mothers of newborn babies and toddlers.
- Concluded a partnership agreement to distribute GOD TV video content in Africa.
- Created an online retail space for World Swimsuit, where customers can purchase the season’s hottest swimwear trends.
- Signed an exclusive licensing to distribute popular ‘Blacks Only’ comedy show content in South Africa and across the African continent.
- Netsport secured the mobile distribution rights to the following content services:
- So Yummy
- Chasing the Sun
- Mark Angel Comedy
- Auto Express
- Car Buyer
- Juliet McGuire
- Ilearn & EO
- God TV
- AB de Villiers
- Bino & Fino
Netsport secured the mobile distribution rights to the following content services:
- Ilearn Litmos Heroes
- F2 Freestylers
- Supa Strikas (South Africa only)
- Fight Club Africa
- Gorgeous 2 Go